If you wish to add an unplanned part to a work order, you can
- Drill down to a work order’s details to parts
- Scroll down to the bottom to where you can see an ‘Add parts’ button.
- Clicking on ‘Add parts’ will bring up a list of parts sorted by stock location
- The list displays, quantity on hand, the part name under the respective stock location and also shows aisle, row, bin for each part if the info is available.
- Clicking on a part opens a dialog where you can either add the number of parts used or can choose to cancel the addition of the part to the WO.
- If you cancel you will be taken back to the details page.
- If you add a number of parts used and click‘apply’ to save the changes, the part will get added to the work order.
Note: Although you can change the quantity, the part cannot be removed from the work order through the mobile application.