Create a Work Order
1. Click on the '+' button on the bottom of the screen, this is in the center of the navigation bar on iOS and to the right on the Android version, This will open up the new work order form.
2. Open the list of assets by clicking on Assets, select an asset from the drop-down list and click save.
3. Enter work order details/description.
4. Priority and Maintenance type fields are already filled in but if you'd like to change them you can do so by clicking on each field and selecting your preferred choice from the list
5. You can assign this work order to a person or a group by clicking on the 'Assign to' field and selecting from the list
6. Work order status will be set to 'open'. In case you'd like to change it you can do so by clicking on 'work order status' and selecting the status of your choice
7. Assign a due date to this work order by clicking on the due date field and selecting a date and time from the calendar and clock
8. Click on 'Submit' at the top right of the page to successfully create the work order.
Edit a work order
- Select a work order
- Find an edit button at the top right corner of the screen.
Clicking on this button allows you to edit fields in the work order.
The following fields on the work order are editable:
Work order details (description)
Work order status
You can also add tasks (General Text and Meter Reading only - iOS) to the work order from here
- Once you make changes and submit them, the changes are saved and visible to you immediately.
- These changes will be visible to others once your work order syncs to the cloud.