We have rebuilt the app from the ground up to give you a more seamless way to complete your work, better and faster.
To install the new app you can go to the following links:
Google Play Store
Apple App Store
We have compiled a list of articles that should get you started on the right foot.
Follow the link for some more articles, if you have any process in the app you want us to write out, please let us know by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, popular articles will be added to this list.
- Mobile Beta-Create a Guest Work Request ( without logging in )
- Mobile Beta-Create and edit a single asset work order
- Mobile Beta-Complete Tasks and Close a Work Order
- Mobile Beta- Add meter readings to an asset
- Mobile Beta-Adding unplanned parts to a Work Order
- Mobile Beta-Change Asset Status ( Admin only )
- Mobile Beta-viewing, editing and assigning work requests (Admin only)
- Mobile Beta- Scan QR code to view work order details
- Mobile Beta -Scan QR code/barcode to view asset details
A few things to note: the following items are not currently available in the iOS version of the beta app but we will be updating this list as the features come online
- Scanning the QR code to add an asset to a new work order form
- Changing the Asset status (Admin only permission)
- Viewing Asset Files
- Adding text and meter reading task types
Minimum OS version supported: Android Version 5
Devices supported: The app will run on any device that runs Android version 7 and above.
Minimum OS version supported: iOS 10
Devices supported: Any device that runs iOS 10 and above. Minimum device recommended is iPhone 5.
* We do not support modded or rooted android/iOS devices.
*Device hardware will affect app performance.
*We do not support any EMM (enterprise mobile management) solutions.
*We do not support sideloaded apps. You must download the app only from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
If there are parts of the apps you would like to get explained, or you have any requests for new features or you have spotted a bug, please drop us a line at email@example.com