With multi-site enabled in your CMMS, you can operate multiple businesses, divisions, locations or facilities from one central CMMS database. This means your CMMS can be partitioned so different users throughout the organization have different access rights based on their location. Whereas user group permissions determines access rights to functionality such as reports or settings, sites determines access rights to asset and maintenance data in the CMMS.
With multi-site enabled, the following data is partitioned between sites:
- Work Orders
- Scheduled Maintenance
- Work Requests
- Suppliers, Vendors and Service Providers
What does Multi-site mean for your Organization?
- Larger enterprises can now use our CMMS across the globe, while allowing for local site segmentation of data.
- Your organization can standardize maintenance procedures and culture throughout the organization within one central CMMS.
- You can compare performance of equipment at different sites using advanced reports.
- Your organization can add additional sites to your CMMS without clouding existing data.
- Sites adds an additional level of security to protect data across sites.
How does it work?
With multi-site enabled, you simply convert your top-level locations in your CMMS into sites in the settings section. All the assets in the location remain under it in the hierarchy but all the work order and preventive maintenance information related to the assets in the site, follows the site.
Technician or Manager View:
The Multi Site Technician or Manager can toggle between sites via the drop down menu
For more information on how to configure Multi Site click here