This article outlines how users can view their assigned work orders from the dashboard. There are a two ways in which a user can view their assigned work orders. These include:
2. Assigned Work Orders
View assigned work orders from the calendar:
1. To view assigned work orders from the calendar click Dashboard, and Calendar. By default the Calendar event assigned to: Me and users reporting to me filter is selected.
2. Select the filter dropdown menu to change assigned work order views.
3. The options are as follows:
- Me and users reporting to me - This will display your work orders, and the work orders for all users reporting to you.
- Me - Only your work orders will be displayed.
- A list of individual users that report to you - This will display all work orders for individual users that report to you (E.g., Matt Manager).
4. In the example below, Matt Manager's assigned work orders are displayed. This is an example of an individual user that reports to me.
View assigned work orders from the assigned work orders module:
1. To view assigned work orders from the assigned work orders module, click Dashboard, Assigned Work Orders, and select the applicable filter from the Work Orders assigned to option. The same filter options are displayed as in the calendar above.